Message to Attendees:
Why should I stay at the ANS Conference headquarters hotel, the Westin Seattle, when I can book elsewhere on my own?
There are many benefits for you and ANS when taking advantage of the special negotiated hotel rates. In securing meeting room space at the Westin Seattle, ANS must sign a contract with the hotel that reserves and guarantees a specific number of hotel rooms for our conference attendees. The number of rooms guaranteed is called a room block.
When you make your hotel reservation using the ANS room block, you help us reach our room block commitment, and we are able to pass along lower registration fees to our conference attendees.
By staying at the conference host hotel, ANS fulfills its contractual obligation. However, if attendees stay in other hotels, ANS faces the possibility that its room block will not be met, forcing us to pay severe financial penalties, causing ANS to raise registration fees.
The Westin Seattle
1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 US
Reservation Counter Call Center: 888-627-8513
Click here to reserve your room
Click here to reserve your room in the government block
The group rate starts at $259.00 single/double, plus tax. Group rates are available until August 29, 2019. After this date rooms will be available at the hotel’s prevailing rate.
To obtain a government rated room you must contact the hotel directly. Please also be sure to mention ANS and Global Top Fuel to ensure you are in the group room block.
If calling the hotel directly, please be sure to mention that you are with the ANS Global Top Fuel meeting to secure the group rate.
Air & Ground Transportation
Seattle/Tacoma International Airport (Sea-Tac) (SEA)
17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
Downtown Airporter by Shuttle Express
- Downtown Airporter departs from Level 3 of the parking garage, island 2. Follow the signs to ground transportation, taxis, limos, hotel shuttles on the third floor of the parking garage.
- Adults: One way ticket is $18 USD and roundtrip is $36 USD; children 17 and under ride free.
- Hours: Departures from SeaTac Airport and downtown Seattle 24-hours day, every day. Leaves SeaTac Airport approximately every 30 minutes
- Please note that reservations are required for trips from downtown to the airport. For additional information, visit www.downtownairporter.com or call 855-566-3300
- Guests can ride Sound Transit’s Link Light Rail from downtown to the airport
- Cost: $3.00 each way
- Time: 35 minutes each way
- Taxi service is readily available at Sea-Tac Airport on the third floor of the parking garage
- Approximately $45 USD each way
- Taxis are available at the front drive of the hotel 24 hours a day